Logistics Specialist Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Logistics Specialist for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Responsible safe bulk storage and delivery operations
• To manage HSE systems and update and keep all associated records.
• Responsible for inventory health management, cycle counts and ownership of the inventory.
• To be able to run preventive maintenance programs and carryout periodic equipment certifications.
• Responsible for managing inventory health in all warehouses.
• Managing clearance of all import shipments including managing ISO tank receipts and return.
• Track and report operational KPI’s.
• Drive savings projects initiatives and report to the regional logistics
• Manage customer service activities and responsible for ERP transactions
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• 2 years experience in a logistics matching role
• Good understanding in MS Office
• Experience in carrying out ERP transactions
• Good communication, planning, organisation skills.
• Experience in Import clearance process
• Customer service/ logistics experience
• Ability to work flexible hours.
• Good understanding in bulk delivery operations.
• Experience in managing ISO tank fleet.