Mechanical Draftsman Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Mechanical Draftsman for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Carry out complete Mechanical, Plumbing & Firefighting discipline drafting to required standards and quality
• Coordination with other Discipline Draftsmen and Engineers as applicable.
• Stay updated with relevant technical developments within the discipline
• Understand the contract and scope of project deliverables
• Ensure that Health & Safety is embedded into all work practices in line with company policies
• Provide regular work status updates, including risks or concerns, to Seniors or MEP manager
• Attend and contribute in team and project meetings as required
• Contribute to the delivery of the Building Division strategy. Including supporting the companies approach to sustainability
• Ensure QMS and Project Lifecycle compliance across team and projects
• Complete accurate timesheets by set deadline
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Degree from a recognized University. Degree in Engineering is preferred.
• Minimum 7 years post graduate experience in mechanical design of building projects.
• Experience using associated discipline software
• Should be an experienced user of Microsoft Office
• Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to work independently.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Commitment to safe work practices.