Sous Chef Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Sous Chef for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Co-ordinate functions and activities with other Food & Beverage departments
• Handle payroll and holiday organisation
• Assist the Executive Chef in quality levels of production and presentation
• Work actively in cost control and implementing standards
• Assist in colleague related matters
• Carry out departmental training, where necessary
• Be actively involved in Health & Hygiene matters
• Promote quality throughout the hotel in all areas of food
• Ensure that room service is of the best in quality, temperature and service
• Ensure that canteen food for colleagues is always get varied, interesting, well cooked and well-balanced cuisine
• Carry out daily work to exceed guest expectations
• Ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations in the kitchen
• Adhere to all legal requirements, regulations and guidelines
• Conduct departmental orientation for all new team members
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• 5-7 years experience in the culinary industry.
• Experience of the Middle East market preferred.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal.
• A confident & dynamic speaker, able to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of an organization.
• Enthusiastic and positive personality with the ability to build trusting relationships.