WorkShop Incharge Job Opening. Currently we are looking for WorkShop Incharge for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• To solve routine daily problems occurred
• Prepare Material & consumables request required for all the jobs.
• Undertaking manufacturing and assembly jobs during busy periods
• Report on workloads, participating in project reviews and giving advice to Directors and team leaders
• Staff supervision, sickness, evaluation work and appraisal monitoring, this also includes all monthly briefings and communication to all Staff.
• Maintenance of Machineries, Tools & Tackles as well as Schedule of Maintenance including all training etc
• Recommend ways to make a product more cost effective or profitable
• Work with sales teams to prepare estimates and bids for clients
• Promote a Health and Safety culture within the business.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Engineering Trade Qualification preferably Fitter Turner or Fitter Welder or equivalent
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with people at various levels from shop floor to senior management
• Can look beyond the initial customer enquiry and identify other business opportunities
• CAD drawing skills are an advantage but not essential
• Project management experience
• People management skills
• Computer literacy with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
• Quality and productivity focused.